Poziv na skup u IT

Informacije o Alfa Romeo klubu Srbija, diskusije Alfista o Alfizmu i predstojećim događajima...
Korisnikov avatar
Caca
Drug Član
Drug Član
Garaža: GT 2.0 JTS
GTV 2.0 V6 TB
ex GTV 2.0 16v
ex 147 1.9jtd
ex 145 1.6box
ex 33 1.7
Pridružio se: Ned Maj 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Poziv na skup u IT

Sre Feb 06, 2019 2:37 pm

Na mail kluba je stigao poziv sledeće sadržine

Dear Friends Alfisti of Europe
you are all invited to the great general meeting for the 109 years of ALFA ROMEO, which will be held at MONZA INTERNATIONAL ENI CIRCUIT , SATURDAY 29 AND SUNDAY 30 JUNE.
The event is organized by the FESTIVAL OF SPEED MONZA 2019 in collaboration with SCUDERIA DEL PORTELLO and various other Italian Alfa Romeo clubs.
Following, the link of the event on FACEBOOK, where you will find all the information on costs and program of the two days.
Attached to the event registration form
We are waiting for you for this great weekend, where we will celebrate, the birthday of our beloved ALFA ROMEO.

here is the link facebook event 109° ALFA ROMEO , where you can find all the information, and stay updated on all the news of the event.
Slika
Korisnikov avatar
gpendula
Revizor ARCS
Revizor ARCS
Garaža: Giulietta QV
145 QV (wannabe) - Budžet rejs
Pridružio se: Uto Apr 09, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Poziv na skup u IT

Sre Feb 27, 2019 8:37 am

Vrlo verovatno idem. :arflag
Korisnikov avatar
Zex
Saradnik Uprave
Saradnik Uprave
Garaža: ex ar147mjtd '05
ex ar147mjtd TI '07
ex ar159 mjtd '09
ex ar GT Q2 271hp '04
ex R.I.P. AR 155 v6 Q2 frankenstein
exAr giulieta 1750 QV
ar 33 1.7ie/16v
ar 75 rosso di beleza
Subi impreza sti 300hp
Pridružio se: Sre Dec 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Sre Feb 27, 2019 9:25 am

Da se javis i dodjes po zastavu :wave:
Falcon:

Jbt,kod tebe sve sad i za odmah
Korisnikov avatar
gpendula
Revizor ARCS
Revizor ARCS

Sre Feb 27, 2019 10:25 am

Još uvek je kod mene od prošlog puta. :hbg
Svakako je nosim. :arflag
Korisnikov avatar
gpendula
Revizor ARCS
Revizor ARCS

Čet Maj 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Obaveštenje na FB-u:
Dear Friends, I apologize for the silence that has covered the meeting for two months, but I have an important communication to make: at the end of January I started to get sick, worse but slow but I underestimated continuing my activities as a musician and organizer, a serious problem that degenerated at the beginning of March, and urgently brought me to the hospital at the end of my life, discovering, with astonishment, that my heart was in pieces, unfortunately without the possibility of returning as before or recovering a minimum in a short time ...... now I'm back home from the hospital but monitored and waiting for confirmation to have a heart transplant to get a future. For this reason I could not reply to emails, subscriptions, and often also to phone calls that arrived on my mobile and I apologize, it was certainly not wanted ... in a few days I will have the last exams and I will know if I am in able to physically carry out the event or not ... so I ask you to wait a few more days, and we will publish what about the event. In the event of cancellation due to my health, those who have already registered will be reimbursed with my apologies, hoping to have time to propose it again in the autumn ..... Thank you all for understanding. For the Lancia Thema Club International, Davide Zaccarelli, Festival of Speed ​​Monza event organizer and its connected gatherings.
Nadam se da će biti ok i da će se održati skup. Ja svakako planiram odlazak u tom periodu.
Korisnikov avatar
gpendula
Revizor ARCS
Revizor ARCS

Uto Maj 28, 2019 11:22 am

Stigao mi je poziv na mail. Ipak se održava skup. Opet mi menjaju planove za odmor. :club:
Dear Alfista,

we are glad to invite you to participate in the 109° Alfa Romeo anniversary, coordinated by Scuderia del Portello in collaboration with the organizer of the Monza Festival of Speed which will take place SUNDAY 30 JUNE at the race track (Autodromo Nazionale) in Monza.

I t will be a track day dedicated to cars of every brand (not only Alfa Romeo), both historic and modern (with the exception of the one-seat cars), street cars, racing, sport e prototypes.

To celebrate the Biscione’s anniversary, Scuderia del Portello will have an area reserved only for the Alfa Romeo cars, where the Team will show a few models belonging to its Museo Dinamico Alfa Romeo Storiche da Competizione. In this area, those cars will show the history of the Alfa Romeo Sports Sedan.

Please find in attachment the NEW SUBSCRIPTION FORM and the flyer of the event.

To keep staying updated about the communications concerning the event, you can go on the following link of our Facebook official page:

DEADLINE FOR SENDING THE ENTRY FORMS: JUNE 20.

We hope to meet a lot of you there and we warmly invite you to spread the news to all your contacts.

Thank you

Best regards

Arch. Andrea Cajani

Team Manager e Responsabile Eventi

Povratak na “Alfa Romeo Klub Srbija i Alfisti / Dešavanja i okupljanja”